Wednesday, December 12, 2007

More of the week that was!


Inspired by the lights in Franklin Road this week I finally found 'a' Christmas decoration .. ok, so two. Still I suspect this may be as good as we get around here unless 'somebody' stirs himself enough to move 'somebody's car' out of the garage and lets me get to the boxes of decorations. Oh well. I guess it saves time having to pack them all back up again in the New Year. There! He's just thinking of me!

Shopping however is rather more successful. These are just the best ever Christmas stockings that I got for B & I.

These are the dishes I found for mum to give Surita, one of her caregivers. I could be tempted to keep them myself if it wasn't for that china shop stored in cupboards all round the house!

And last but my no means least, the best ever "Ladies Bring A Plate" idea for the silly season. Mallowpuffs with white chocolate, Jaffas & glace cherries. How easy is that!

1 Comments:

Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

That is too cute! What's a Jaffa?
Pam

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home