Sunday, December 25, 2005

One of my favourite annual gifts!




I'm afraid I haven't really got a handle on this digital camera yet - I delete hundreds of the blasted frames on a regular basis. One of these days I might just have to read the manual! LOL Still I'm hoping these pics transfer ok as I really want to do justice to my dear gf's hard work.

Every year she buys small terracotta garden pots then bakes her special Christmas Cake in them. Some years they have almond & white icing with a holly and berry decoration on the top. Other years, like this one, they are decorated with nuts & glazed fruit.

They are just the perfect size for a small household like ours and she also delivers many of them to elderly friends. Not only does she bake a beautiful cake but you get a pot for the garden afterwards! They really are fun!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

What a sweet and thoughtful gift!! I love them.

Kip

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home