Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Ok, so no posts for months then three in a row ...

make the most of it. You neverknow when I'll make it back next!

Just to prove I've done something lately other than shopping here is Eiko, me and Leonie after our great Sushi Making School (but just before our great Sushi Eating School).

We took lots of photos like this while Eiko was working in the hope that one day we will be able to do it ourselves with just a few glances at our "notes". She made it look so easy that I suspect it isn't really!

2 Comments:

Blogger altar ego said...

I'm quite impressed. Makes me think I might actually be able to make some too! That way I can leave out the crab and put in ANYTHING I WANT!!! Not to mention use soy paper instead of the dreaded seaweed (one of my most unfavorite food items). Now, where are the chopsticks?

5:41 AM  
Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

Clare, I can't find your email addy anywhere so I will just do it here. Thank you soooo very much for the beautiful calendar! I have it in my scraproom right by the puter and I will think of you every time I look at it!!! I have a card on it's way to you and I hope it gets there before Christmas. I have no idea how long it takes for mail to get to. you.

Merry Christmas my faraway friend!!!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home