Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sunday, Sunday ...



Talking to Martin this morning and he sent me a link for a radio interview he did for the book yesterday on "Beyond 50 Radio Show" in the States. Good interview Marty and yes, I thought the host was quite perceptive with many of his questions. Daniel Davis? Actually a lot of the other episodes looked rather interesting too ..

Here's the link - just scroll down to "EPISODE13 - Everything He Hasn't Told You Yet/Little Known Black History" and hit listen.

Love to hear some feedback! Love to hear you've bought the book on the strength of it!! LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger twinkles11 said...

Hi Clare... what a hysterical book cover. I'm so glad you came to visit my blog. Now that i have yours at hand, i'll be popping in! eva

11:51 AM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

I thought it had been a while since I had posted but I think it is six months longer for you. I was checking by to see how you were now.
R.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Girlfriend I have been worried about you. How are things going? Are you safe and sound. Unfortunately I lost your email address.
When is your visit to the states? I cannot wait to see you. Please get in touch.

Hugs and Love!!!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home