Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Aunt Peggy

Isn't she just the most darling woman!! Here with her nieces Lynnie & Jude in their best Christmas hats. Not only is she the aunty that everyone wants in their lives but she also makes the BEST bean salad I have ever eaten! I just love her. Sharp as a tack and funny with it. Nothing gets by her - she could give a few politicians a run for their money - and still taking care of herself quite nicely thank you!

Her doctor suggested now that she was a lady of a certain age she might like some home help. She considered this for a moment and then told him the only thing she had been having difficulty with was leaning over to clean the bath but had solved that by buying an extra toilet brush with a long handle and now she could clean the bath quite well. Go Aunty Peg! I don't think the doctor has mentioned home help to her again.

I am just grateful that Lynnie & Jude are willing to share her with us all so nicely because a visit with her is like coming home again! You know, the home you like to remember ... not always the real one! LOL

That being said home right now is not a bad one. Five thirty in the morning, tucked up under the snuggly blankets and Wifi is my friend. Who could ask for more?




3 Comments:

Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Can I borrow her? What a woman!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Janet M said...

She sure looks like fun, it's so good to see you blogging once again.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Reminds me of my mom!

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home