Sunday, February 18, 2007

Monday



Penelope comes once every six weeks or so to spray & prune the roses and give the garden a little tidy up. Given my total lack of skill (or inclination) for things horticultural it's money well spent. I can cope with my planters of flowers & veges in the courtyard but the "big outdoors" is just too much to even contemplate.
I got home today and spied this little vision from the kitchen window - Penelope had got a beer bottle from the recycling bin and left me a little bit of "pruning". The pink carpet rose out by the front door. Made the end of a work day that little bit brighter.

(To prove I'm not a completely hopeless case the rest of the photos are the planters in their glory.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

The flowers are lovely. I so enjoy looking at other peoples gardens. When I see pictures of my own I just kind of cringe thinking of all the work that goes into it. :)
Really love the vase. Very creative!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

Wow, look at you Ms. Garden toes!! I love it!!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home