Saturday, December 19, 2009

Thank You Pat!!

That bloody squirrel!! I spent two months stalking the little ... critter. By the time I'd grabbed my camera, got close enough & focussed it had run across the road or scurried up the tree into the foliage never to be seen again. Now I have my own and he ain't going nowhere!! He can sit on that log and play with his nuts all day as far as I'm concerned ... yeah, it's a tough life for Mr Squirrel.

He is of course as close as I've got to decorating for Christmas. I'm sure I saw a box of decorations somewhere but of course now the house has been overtaken by car parts and boy mess. Even if I knew where the box was there's no room to put anything unless of course you fancy hanging tinsel on the clutch in the corner ....

Instead I rely on the Pohutukawa blossoming everywhere around us. This one at the cafe in Whitford this morning. Aren't we lucky having our very own Christmas Tree!

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Oh, Pat told me she sent you a squirrel she found in her travels...he is way cuter than the one out back that Zoe' chases!!!!
And what's wrong with tinsel hanging from a clutch??????

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home