Monday, December 26, 2005

The Weather Pixie

Try as I might, I cannot help but copy dear Kip in everything she does! LOL First the Blog, then the counter and now the Weather Pixie. What can I say? She is my inspiration!

The pixie gives the option of celcius or farenheit. At first I opted for celcius and then I thought that was a little silly. I know what the weather is here! You my dear friends are mostly in a farenheit world so why not let you have an easier window into my world! Pam and I will just have to keep converting - a good thing Pam. It will keep our minds supple I'm sure! LOL

The readings for the pixie are taken from Auckland Airport which is only about a 15 minute drive from my flat (motorway willing) so it really is quite "true".

7 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello),Do you need a krazy monkey who can tell what the weather is like ? If the drops are coming down - it's raining. If there are no drops - it's fine. If you cannot see any drops - it's night time !!! (hehe) Happy New Year !!!

1:09 AM  
Blogger madcow said...

Tena koe Kelvin!!
Meri Kirihemete & Nga Mihi O Te Tau Hou to you too!
And a krazy monkey - is that like the weather rock?? LOL

1:27 AM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

17c in summer - OMG you poor lady. It is a sweltering 30 something here (86+) and I have no idea how I am going to sleep when it is already 8pm and dark outside. Give me a breeze please!

The cakes in pots are so cute as is your Mum's nativity scene - is that a calf laying down with the baby Jesus? Or an older version of the Teddy Bear?

Keep reading whatever it takes for you to relax. Wish I had something that told the husband and children I did not want to be disturbed when I was doing it! Love it.

2:09 AM  
Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

Hi Clare
Yes Fahrenheit will do just fine! After all I am bilingual! What a cute way to make a cake, your friend has. I like it!
Pam

6:30 AM  
Blogger katie said...

I, too, am bilingual--at least weatherwise....We live so close the B.C. Canada border that our weather always says both ways...
We are raining here, nigh unto flood stage in some of the fields around here.
Had good Chrismas--if you consider having to sleep through most of it, so that I can be the good nursie that they pay me to be.
ttfn,
katie

8:33 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

Thank you for making it easier for those of us not bi-degree, so we can figure out your temp!!! I just helped Pam put it on her blog too but alas, i think I put the poor person on there!

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home