Monday, July 02, 2007

The dangers of rain

Rain, wet deck, slippery boots ....
my first black eye. Thanks to the medicinal Chivas Regal later that evening, I never felt a thing! In fact the eye came as a little surprise to me two days later when I looked in the mirror.
Weekend / Monday highlights - a Kevin Spacey fest. Saturday afternoon, slobbing on the couch and "Beyond the Sea" was playing on SKY. Tonight a repeat of an old Parkinson show with Spacey, Mel Brooks & that Bridget Jones chick whose name always escapes me (bored). I still don't care what they say Kip - I love Kevin Spacey!
Quote from the film "People hear what they see". Interesting after the work Customer Service course last week. One of the stats quoted in the info package was from American psychologist Mehrebian:
Communication can be broken down as 55% body language, 38% tone of voice and a mere 7% words.
Well there ya go. Bobby Darrin knew it first!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Patty said...

OUCH! glad you haven't felt the pain! been missing you!

3:56 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Hope that black eye heals fast. Get some treads on those boots Miss Clare and stay safe!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

This is so wierd, I'm reading this post and you mention Kevin S. and I immediately think of all the shit I've heard about how he really is but think to myself, "I love him" and then I read my name and what you said, lol!!! I love him too one eyed woman!

Kip

11:17 AM  
Blogger Planet said...

YIKES!!!
OUCH!! I only fell once on the ice, scared me!! I was walking back to the truck with a pizza, my foot came right ut from under me, wacked my head on the pavement, I actually felt dizzy and like I was going to puke!! I made it into the car and sat for a spell, I was real close to calling 911, I was scared. But I never did and I made it home. But my back hurt real bad and you shoulda seen the bruises on my elbows and thigh! Saved the pizza though!!
Glad you are OK now!! HUGS TO YA my friend!! janet/planet

5:36 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

LOLOLOL!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home