Thursday, January 05, 2006

More treasure!


Through rather roundabout means I discovered a new blogsite today that rather took my fancy. "Cat's Crafty Corner" is a delight. Who couldn't love a woman who takes photo's of knitting yarn! I'm looking forward to visiting there often as I think we may have a lot in common. I can picture it now: coffee poured, knitting needles clicking and chatting to our hearts content about scrapping. Anne & Gail will have to come visit with us - I will make a knitter of you yet Gail!!

My other little treasure was in the mailbox - a small package from one of my favourite online sites. It had me stumped - did an excess of chardonnay lead to a little sleep walking order?? No, it was a gift for a "good" customer. (Now what does that tell you about my spending? LOL). A cute little CD calendar with a new project & instructions for each month.

January is a Coaster Calendar courtesy of Wendy Redshaw-Bruhns - she has used a photo editing programme to add that months calendar to each photo. Gorgeous! If I can finally stop nearly garrotting myself with the tripod, I'll try to remember to share each month with you as it comes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ruth.E said...

Now an unexpected gift of that magnitude is very very cool. You lucky girl, you had to know all that spending would one day pay off. LOL. Enjoy your goodies.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

very nice! seems like a nice place to shop!

3:31 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Lovely gift if you ask me! and what a fun surprise. The only surprise I've gotten lately is a note from the bank saying our mortgage is being raised...lol. It's not much but is cash that could be better spent on Bazzil. Have a great one MerMaid BBTH.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home