Monday, February 20, 2006

I nearly peed my pants!


It's been a long Monday one way or another in the world of Madcow and coming home from work wasn't with the usual sense of relief. Until I opened the mailbox that is!

Postmarked Chicago and sent with much love from my dearest darl Maria was this little gem. And yes, I nearly peed my pants! What a perfect gift - blues that just carry you away. When Maria wakes up on her side of the world I'll ask if I can copy her letter here with her memories of seeing Johnny play - a work of art in itself. (And this from a woman who says she can't journal!!)

"Can't Take No More" is playing right now - music to get drunk with & wallow. Eat your heart out Madcow Brother. Johnny is mine - all mine!

Add to this my one and only Valentine from Janet Planet, my evening is pretty dammed good! Thank you so much both of you. I am indeed a lucky Madcow!

As a side note I have decided to open another blog specifically for scrapbooking/my layouts. The link is over to the left "Madcow Scrapbooking" which I hope you will visit occasionally.

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

My Blues experience was influenced by my Dear Beloved Jan, who is also a Blues Fan..BB King and Eric Clapton is one of my favorites, that I actually bought...Riding with the King...
Whe in New Orleand in 2000 I went to the House of Blues...I'm sure nothing like the places Maria describes...but a nice taste of Blues...
Thanks for sharing your gift....
xoxox Kar

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home