Friday, March 24, 2006

For the CK girls



I've been loving all the photos everyone has shared over the past couple of days and while we don't have any "together" I thought I'd throw this one into the pool.

While you're all "up and at 'em" in the morning when we chat this is the vision that "he who shall not be named" is greeted with as he comes in the door at midnight from a night on the town. The Madcow in her best penguin jamies, ready for bed and STILL on the internet! And yes, please don't tell the OOS people, but I always sit curled up on the chair to type. I tried for a more glamorous pose but HWSNBN said you could tell I was faking it! And let's face it there's not a lot of glamour with penguin jamies to begin with.

Can't wait to see all the "Last Day" LO's. I've earmarked Sunday to do mine.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

Personally, I"m SO IMPRESSED that you can even sit that way!!!! My stomach wouldn't allow it, lololol!! And love the p.j.'s!!!!
You're too cute!

xxoo,
Kip

12:28 PM  
Blogger katie said...

I think that there's too much of me to sit that way---and I'd probably fall off the chair anyway.
Love the jammies!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Pam in Moncton said...

I sit with my legs crossed "taylor style" on the chair too. And funnily enough the pj's I have on right now have penguins on them too! They are skiing penguins and mine are red.

5:12 AM  
Blogger Patty said...

just too cute! gary laughed!

4:05 PM  
Blogger karen said...

I was looking at the picture saying to my self....where are her legs...maybe she met with an accident....Lo and behold she sits on them...My old achey body wouldn't let me do that. Some day you too will be over 50 and not able to, so enjoy the position now!!!
Alas nothing as fancy as penguins here, just boring hearts!!!
And Doll, Love the hair color!!!
Big Hugs,
Karen

6:51 PM  
Blogger altar ego said...

Like Karen, I wondered where the legs had gone, and how it is that you suddenly seemed so round! LOL. Glad I could enlarge the photo and see those feet tucked under for myself to verify that all body parts were present and accounted for. Love the pengies, by the way. AND I love what I see to your left on the bookcase in a frame. A certain autographed picture of a queen and her court! Warms my heart to know we are so close to you as you chat with us.
xoxo!

5:21 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Morning darling MerMaid BBTH...little do these gals know...those aren't legs, it is your mer tail! Love the pics and miss you madly.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

good Lord woman, do you sit like that at work too? It is amazing you can get up and still walk!
Ruth

3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home