Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter Egg!



Did I tell you I was on holiday?? Seventeen glorious days ... what a shame that I'm up to Day 4 already. So far lots of scrapping, lots of laundry and lots of Hot Cross Buns. All just as it should be.
I had considered going down to the farm but faced with Easter & School Holidays airfares I thought better of that idea. Instead I've decided to be a tourist in Auckland and go visit all the places that we usually just drive by on our way to somewhere else. So far the list includes the museum which I don't think I've been to since I was five, the Wintergardens, Highwic House. Perhaps catch the ferry to Devonport for breakfast and a fish around the second-hand bookshops. Too, theres the luxery of time to go meet with friends working in the city for lunch. The shops in High Street, the art galleries ... watch this space!
Todays picture is of the little flax crosses that mums friend (and our special aunty) Kath sends every Easter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth.E said...

I'm on holiday too but unfortunately I am supposed to be packing a house to move. Lucky me, your holiday sounds nicer.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home