Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Wednesday

I went home sick from work yesterday - a bad case of malingering I feel - and stayed home again today. One of those days where you don't feel great so you may as well waste an hour of your life finally downloading some (or should I say "a") layouts onto the Madcow Scrapbooking blog. Dial up internet is starting to get real old, real fast. Anyway, the link is over to the left I you want to looky-see.
Back to work tomorrow I suppose. A lot I could say about that but I don't need to be "Dooced" right now. Let's just say it is little wonder I have excema, insomnia and keep picking up every little virus that visits the AC at work. Ho hum. I think I may have been down this road before.
One highlight of my day on the couch was watching "Funny Bones" on SKY this morning. I've seen it before but it never fails to stun me. The cast includes Oliver Platt, Jerry Lewis, Lee Evans, Leslie Caron, Richard Griffiths, Oliver Reed, Freddie Davies ....
There's a review here
Seriously, run as fast as you can and find a copy of this. You won't regret it. And if you do, well, you can just blame me. (Did I mention the soundtrack is magnificent?)

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Hope you feel well enough to at least enjoy being off work....Your layout was great by the way.....Have finished my LLLOOONNNGGG run at work and am exhausted, am heading for the bath and to bed soon....my total "day's" sleep yesterday was about 2.5 hours and VERY tired, oh, did I mention---I AM TIRED....??
Ta-ta, for now!!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

you need to get some ambien too so you'll at least have a good sleep at night. I worry about you!

2:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home