Monday, April 03, 2006

It's raining ...

and I'm just loving the sound of that wet stuff on the roof. I like rain. I like the feel of it, the sound of it on the roof. I like puddles. I don't even mind being out in it. (Have you ever noticed that funny little time inbetween being slightly uncomfortable getting wet and being soaked & cold ... that brief little time when the rain actually warms you? Or is that just me?)

Tonight it's been bucketing down with a bit of thunder & lightening thrown in for good measure, and the annoying little "rain fade" message from SKY TV as reception gives up just on the last minute or so of the drama I've been watching for the past hour. Oh well, no doubt it will be repeated within the next day or so and I will finally be able to rest easy in my bed knowing Judge John Deed is safe to fight another battle and live another day! (Gail - the pic is of the man himself - Martin Shaw - who plays the lead role. If someone could arrange for him to be in my Christmas stocking I would be grateful! Click on the underlined link and it takes you to the show site. I keep forgetting we are not all getting the same tv shows!! )


Instead I went for a little expedition into the back of the wardrobe to
recover my new gumboots, a birthday present from Leonie. Aren't they just the most gorgeous things! And won't Blaire be so impressed with them when I wear them down on the farm. I bet he'll be wishing he had a pair just like them. In fact I think I'll go see if I can get him a pair to take to England with him. Now won't the other boys in the shearing gang be jealous!

1 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Loving those Boots, Girlfriend!!!!!!
And what a handsome Hunk...as we used to say, he can put his shoes under my bed any night!!! Just don't tell Jan Buzun!!!LOL

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home