Sunday, April 23, 2006

Starjam!

This is just the crappiest photo I know but...it's about the best we could get tonight and it does afterall prove I met Austin!

Leonie & I were on door sales for the Billy Fury Fan Club fundraiser tonight for "Starjam" which you can find out more about at
http://www.starjam.org/_about_starjam.htm
Such a great organisation and such fantastic young people who we were lucky enough to meet tonight.

Austin & his friends (Neil Diamond, Tina Turner, Abba, Freddy Mercury) all gave their time for free and it was one of the best shows I've seen in a long time. Hopefully lots of money raised ... of course feel free to make a donation yourselves! Trust me, you would be in awe of these young people.

2 Comments:

Blogger katie said...

Sounds like you had a great time, and it was for a great cause too.
Glad you're having such a good time on your vacation.
It's 510 a.m. and just took my sleepy pill, so hopefully soon the sandman(or woman) will come....
Am on for 4, off one and then on for 4 or 5---then off f 4. Makes me tired to think about it--so I won;t think about it, will just do it!!!!! Isn't that the way life goes???

5:17 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

You are too funny! Love th pic even though it's blurry and I think you look Mahhhhhhvelous Darling!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home