Sunday, June 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Betty!

well actually queenies birthday was ages ago but today is the day she lets me have the day off work, so cheers!

After reading Anne's blog I went searching for a queenie pic to out do hers. How strange - not one to be found. Instead I realised how rather over the top my card buying obsession has become - boxes of the things! I just can't resist. If they make me laugh I have to have them. To justify the huge amount of money I must have spent over the years I'll have to start posting some of them here.

This one is especially for Cat - I know she'll love it!


And this was from Lisa who shares my obsession and got me totally hooked on "the interesting thoughts of Edward Monkton"

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth.E said...

Love your cards. What a good chuckle it gave me this morning. Then I was reading your other posts I had no idea about the handbag. How funny is that, so I went and read that and it took the rest of the morning. Now I must dash. But before I go thanks for yet more chuckles with the movie reviews. Love how you tell it like it is. LOL.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home