Monday, May 29, 2006

OK ... so rugby season is here


I am a rugby slut. I admit it. I couldn't tell you anything about the rules of the game or anything else but when those boys get out on the field for an international I'm there. Who couldn't be with those thighs??

This is the new captain of the All Blacks and what a nice boy he is. Must admit I've always liked Tana but if we have to have a new captain ... well Richie doesn't seem to have any mud that's stuck, I'm sure he's good to his mum and he don't look too bad does he?

And just so you know when I'm not available (or perhaps you may like to search you cable channels for the games - trust me, you won't be disappointed) here's the wee timetable I'll be sticking to.

3 Comments:

Blogger karen said...

Ahhhh, Had to know that if there was a handsome HUNK involved you would be right there!!!!!
Must be one of the reasons I love you....we are of the same mind!!!! LOL
Have to share with you I have my own slice of heaven right here...No, not Jan....The carpenter working on the house is sooooo HOT...tall about 6'2", grey hair, moustache, and Fabulous eyes!!!! I'll have to find a way to sneak a picture of him!!!
Karen

6:37 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

I know nada about rugby....nada...but oy vey, he looks good!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

OMG! LOL!

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home