Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Wednesday


It rained at lunchtime so what's a girl to do but go shopping.

Are these Madcow socks not just the greatest things!!

Then of course the delicious Monkey jamies!

Slightly more practical these desk files from K Mart for only $8 - I've been searching for something like this to organise a lot of my scrap supplies for months now. Finally something that is wide enough to take the longest lengths!

I also found a really great bright red parka on sale ... then realised it was actually in the children's section of the store ... and it fitted me. Oh well. There are benefits obviously to being a short Cow.

And before I am put on Kip's hitlist here are my answers to her "tag". (I'm really not scared of Kip ... really!)

Name 5 things that:

Make you smile:
Spending time with my friends, my new Madcow socks, waking up and realizing it’s the weekend, watching Dylan Moran doing standup on an Amnesty show on tv this weekend

You can see on your desk right now:
glass of chardonnay, digital camera, Passionfruit & Echinacea handcream, tv remote, my little bathing beauty that Kip sent me.

Kept you busy this weekend:
laundry, scrapping, taking the Madcow Mother out to visit a resthome, watching old movies

You will be doing this week:
work (ugh), laundry (more ugh), helping in the kitchen at the Madcow Mothers church, dinner at Geeta’s.

You said to make someone smile:
“You have learnt well little Grasshopper” to one of the girls in the office who had done her first scrapbook layouts,
“I’m only coming to see you in your little skirt” when one of the (male) lawyers asked if I was coming to watch him play netball
A mutual smile with Jules when we planned our ‘Over 40’s Scrapbook Magazine’
“You’ll lose your desk by the window if you don’t take better care of the weather!” to Hardev when it poured with rain today
and
“It’s 5 o’clock – home time family!” to the office tonight!

Okay, I tag:
Pam

3 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

You are safe loved one, lol!!! I LOVE those pajamas and socks!!!! You are so funny. I wonder if they'll have those files up here at kmart as they look like something I could use too.

Love you GF!

4:15 AM  
Blogger :Jayne said...

Love the socks and jammies!

:Jayne

7:06 PM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Love the socks, love the jammies, love the files (off to K-mart) and love you!

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home