Sunday, August 12, 2007

Things to make you feel better


Despite someone telling me that it wasn't cold enough for hyacinths to grow here I planted them anyway and ... ha! What's this honey? Scotch mist?
Then this morning, the total fashion statement in red parka and turquoise flowered gumboots, I was busy stomping through the garden in the rain swearing about ungrateful children still asleep in their beds while I hauled rubbish out to the kerb for the inorganic collection this week. As I slipped ever so gracefully into a waterfilled hole in the lawn I spied the pots under the tree with their first signs of colour. It may not be spring but at least it feels a little closer.

1 Comments:

Blogger JulesinParadise said...

I miss you too muchly! Love, Jules

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home