Saturday, June 10, 2006

All Blacks 34 Ireland 23



Old news now but still a smile. Couldn't find a pic of Luke McAlister for Anne so you will just have to make do with our boy Dan. He didn't play last night but we can look forward to some mmmm...mmmm moments later in the month when they play Argentina. Start searching those cable channels now! (Now tell me rugby isn't a good girlie sport!)

Our other bit of Ireland was Friday night at The Bog - the new local Irish bar. Good beer, good music, fantastic food & I love the outdoor fireplace (& bigscreen tv). Happy Birthday Jimmy and congratulations on gaining a year!

It looks out over the Telstra Events Centre - this is not a good pic I know but it's a little "hi there" wave for Russell.

Then just for mindless trivia ... did you know that the purple bits in this engine cost the Madcow $234. I'm sure they're very important and after all they are purple. He Who Shall Not Be Named would sleep with this engine if he could. Me, I'm not so keen but I do admit it's looking very pretty these days. Now if only it would GO.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

well, HE is breathtaking for sure, lol!! I would love to go to that Irish pub with you!

8:03 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Yummmy!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

ok, that would be an hmmmmmmmmm moment thanks! You just never know what you are going to find on your blog. And the purple bits are pretty so they must be important but wow to the cost.
Ruth

4:53 PM  
Blogger altar ego said...

Ah, thanks my dear, for posting that pic of my Dan. He models well, don't you think? LOL! As for the purple bits in the car, they darned well better look good for what they cost! Glad you posted the pic of the Bog, it is just as I imagined it! I'm working up an appetite for fish and chips as I type!
xoxo

5:57 AM  
Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

Holy moly!!!! Eye candy for sure. i may just have to take up this sport. Sure beats watching fishing tourneys.

The purple parts sure are purdy and The Bog sounds like a lot of fun!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home