Friday, June 23, 2006

For Gail


I can't believe that soccer isn't more popular in the States when they have little hotties like this playing!! So Gail, when you get sad about your boys coming home too soon, feast your eyes on "Landon"!

Me - well I have Argentina v All Blacks from Buenos Aires to look forward to, although without Sky Sport I have a feeling I'll have to wait until 3.30pm Sunday to see the replay. Now that's a long time to avoid seeing the score. Must remember to go change my homepage so that Xtra doesn't spoil it for me with their nasty little news updates.

Today though, the sun is shining and the birds are cheeping. How sad my life is when getting all the towels dry out on the line is the most exciting thing about Saturday. Oh well, there's always Landon to look at.

6 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

Hi Clare!! Now those are some fine abs!!! I am surprised my DH doesn't get into it more. He played all through school and even played for the University of Idaho. Go figure...

7:27 PM  
Blogger katie said...

He's purty!!!!
Several of my patient this week have been hockey fans and we have had to work around their TV watching---at least the day shift has...
Our only problem has been that they haven't wanted to do their 4 a.m. walk---these are HEART patients-remember, and their are certain things they must do.
The only watching I've gotten to do is in the patient's rooms. and b-4 a "pacemaker inservice"

6:22 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

You simply must stop publishing pictures of the amazing bodies er, men! I almost fell off my stool in a swoon.

4:21 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I think that I need to get more interested in soccer. Except how come on the field they don't play with their shirts off. That would surely get more U.S. fans!
Maria

6:38 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

Now he's a cutie but not enough to make me start watching soccer! I rate it up there with baseball as far as being exciting...too long between goals I think, lol!! Now college football is a whole 'nothing ballgame for me-love that. Love the action.
But getting back to your poster boy, he's a cutie!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

You know, he probably does look that good in real life and of course this is why we all watch sport!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home