Friday, June 16, 2006

Galub Jamun & Soan Papdi

Blogging is a funny old thing & the funniest part is who or why people come to visit.

The entry about Tana's Handbag not surprisingly got a lot of hits via Google searches from rugby playing nations - big wave out to all of you who visited from Aussie, Ireland, UK, South Africa, Argentina & Singapore (Singapore??).

Via Google searches again Galub Jamun & Soan Papdi provide an equally large amount of hits. Far be it from me to deny anybody the pleasure of these taste sensations so I've inserted a link over to the right for Haldirams where I'm sure all my visitors from USA & Canada can sate their appetite for yummy Indian treats.

So who are the rest? Of course there are those who are near & dear to me who visit and sometimes leave a comment (for which I am always grateful) but who are all of you others? It's not a matter of life and death but just piques my curiosity and amuses me that out there in huge pockets of USA & Canada etc are people now quite conversant with the ups & downs of the All Blacks, shopping in South Auckland and life in NZ generally. People who visit sometimes several times a day. C'mon. Put your hand up. I'd love for you to leave a comment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kip said...

ME< ME< ME!!!!!!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hi Claire - I'm here - quite often in fact!! But alas, I am lazy, and seldom leave comments. I enjoy reading your posts though!! (And enjoy your pictures!!)

jennifer

1:17 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I'm here too. I try to catch up with you and am ALWAYS interested in what you have to write!
Maria

6:20 AM  
Blogger JulesinParadise said...

Hey my MerMaid THBB...I loves ya darlin'

3:05 PM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

LOL, I guess I would be the 'near' to you! Cant wait to see if anyone else responds.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home